Neighbor Saves is an innovative program to EMPOWER participants to
Save Energy, Save Money, Improve Comfort, Learn Skills and Build Community in a team based (not just neighbors), FUN environment. Participants get trained by and complete work on each others' homes with an experienced supervisor.
100% Financing for projects is available through Self-Help Credit Union.
For more information see our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at email@example.com 828-254-1995.
We are happy to do 20 minute presentations to any group.
Click here to see how the program works.
How the program works:
Download the brochure
- Sign up today!
- Get trained to learn valuable weatherization skills.
- Create or join a team of 3-4 households made up of neighbors, friends, co-workers, bikers, sewing club members etc
- Receive a $50 home energy audit
- Complete work party days for your team
- Weatherize your homes with an experienced supervisor
- Pay for materials and supervisor time either in cash or through our 100% Financing Option. Average total cost of $600.